- Long story short, I make Bacteria Vaginosis(bv) and Yeast Infections suck less. I have only one natural ingredient inside of me which I call boric acid. Boric acid helps to promote the proper acid balance in the vagina. It is used to help treat yeast infections of the vagina and relieve symptoms such as itching and burning, odor, inflammation, and white discharge from the vagina.
- I may be used for other purposes; after menstrual cycle, sex, workouts and when your pH is off.
I have been safely tested gynecologically and dermatologically to regulation standards. With that being said, if you experience irritation, please discontinue use and consult your doctor regarding your specific situation.
I am for use in the vagina. Do not take by mouth.
- Use one capsule every night for 7 consecutive days or until symptoms go away. Make sure to use a panty liner as the capsules may slightly discharge overnight.
- After cleanse, we recommend using Not Today as needed after periods, sex, working out, or anything else that will disrupt your vaginal pH.
Within a 24 hrs up to a few days of starting treatment, you may notice improvements in symptoms. Typically, the infection will clear within 1 to 2 weeks.
- Close to your heart. Also, a cool/dry place like a pantry.
- Keep out of the reach of children
FOR VAGINAL USE ONLY. DO NOT TAKE BY MOUTH. IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL INGESTION, CONTACT POISON CONTROL IMMEDIATELY AT 800-222-1222.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
pH is a measure of how acidic or alkaline a substance is. A normal vaginal pH of 3.5 to 4.5 is important for maintaining good vaginal health. At this optimum pH level, your vagina contains a balance of necessary bacteria and some yeast cells.
When this delicate balance is disturbed, vaginal problems like feminine odor and discomfort are more likely to occur. Using Not Today helps put your pH back in its healthy range.
Strong, fish-like smell coming from your vagina.Grey, green, or foamy vaginal discharge. Itching around the vagina. Swelling and irritation around the vagina.
Actions such as douching, using scented products and deodorants around the vagina, wearing tight non-breathable clothing, semen, or using irritating products can all contribute to ph imbalance.
All women have some natural vaginal aroma. This scent will vary by person and may be described as sweet or musky. It may also smell metallic near your period or bleach-like after intercourse. These scents are normal and can vary depending on diet, exercise and hormone fluctuations.
When you feel discomfort or start to smell fishy, that signals elevated pH and is a good time to use Not Today.
GET INTO IT
Long story short, I keep your skin smooth while sloughing away those pesky ingrown hairs.
No, we are cruelty free!
For most people, body exfoliation 2–3 times each week is enough to keep your skin in top condition! To exfoliate properly, make sure the water in your shower is warm—this will help open your pores. Then, gently scrub me in circles over bikini line as well as underarms.
Use me as apart of your skincare regimen; it takes at least 2 weeks of continuous daily use to see results. Over time, you should see softer hair and fewer ingrown hairs on a regular basis.
If opened, I have a shelf life between 12-30 months.
In the area where you intend to wax, your hair needs to be at least ¼ inch. That’s about the length of a grain of rice. Generally, it takes about 2 weeks of not shaving (bikini area) for hair to grow to this length.
No. A little discomforting, Yes. You should not leave the appointment walking weird, being sore or needing to ice down the area or anything crazy like that. Almost every single new client we have ever had has said that their Barezilian didn’t hurt nearly as much as they expected! Everyone’s pain tolerance is different so there’s no solid way to describe or rate the level of pain.
Some clients find that taking an ibuprofen before their treatment helps a little.
No. We will trim if needed. The more hair the better.
In the beginning, you may experience hairs popping up in the 1-2 weeks after your appointment than you would after waxing for a few months. Once you have been waxing for 3-6 months, you experience around 2 weeks free of hair.
Within 4 to 5 weeks of your last appointment.
Absolutely! During your visit, wear a tampon and we’ll handle the rest.
- Keep area clean and bacteria free
- No swimming in a chlorinated pool for 24 hrs. Same for spa baths or saunas
- Avoid applying any topical lotion, perfumes and soaps for at least 12 hrs (fragrances and other lubricants can cause a burning sensation)
- Avoid sexual intercourse for 24 hrs if your skin is sensitive.
- To reduce the risk of ingrown hairs, bumps, and/or itchiness, start using Get Into It 24 hrs after your wax appointment. Use 2-3 times a week up to your next wax
- Rebook your next wax appointment!