Our guests have busy lives, so our cancellation/rescheduling protocol is designed to give you maximum flexibility.
- We ask that all appointments be guaranteed against late cancellation or rescheduling with a major credit card.
- Same day cancellations, your card is not billed unless your vacated appointment goes unfilled. We do our best to fill these openings-just like you, we’d much prefer to have another guest take your place than charge for a cancellation.
- Guests are responsible for full price of service reserved (or portion thereof) regardless of the reason for canceling. We simply charge the same low cancellation fee whether it’s a spontaneous weekend away or the flu bug. We appreciate your understanding.
- This system is designed to provide partial compensation for our top-notch therapists, who rely on a busy schedule for a rewarding career. This policy helps us retain great employees.
- You have up to 24 hours to cancel your appointment to avoid any cancellation fees. We give a courtesy call 24-48 hours of your appointment time to confirm your services reserved. At that time you have the option to cancel or reschedule without a cancellation fee.
- In the event, you do not show up to your appointment after confirming with us and failing to call us to cancel is a No-Call/No-Show and your card on file will be charged full amount of service reserved.
- We recommend arriving 10 minutes before your service is scheduled to check-in, sign your consent sheet and relax before your service begins.